Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Accept no imitations!

[ORIGINAL POST]

Current mood:annoyed

Recently I've noticed a disturbing phenomenon on Google: when I Google my own name,someone else with the name "Justin Sison" appears in the search results! Sure, he's Filipino, but he's also younger and his writing has that annoying AsIaN AlTeRnAtInG CaPs style that I thought (or at least, hoped) had died out years ago. At least I was still on top due to my work as a teenager with too much free time at GameFAQs.

Until today.

I won't post the link (no reason to cement its position as the #1 site when searching for "Justin Sison"), but apparently my imposter is on his friend's admittedly popular blog. Yes, it's another boring, slipshod, no-content teenager blog. The choice of colors (light-colored text on a light-colored background?) leaves you little recourse but to highlight the whole site with Ctrl A, but the font size is so small it renders the blog illegible anyway.

Let's get rid of this injustice. I need you fine folks to search for my name everyday. Use these terms:

- justin sison triple lei (takes you here)
- justin sison ss minnow (takes you here)

Spread the word - blogs, forum signatures... every bit helps! I never thought I would have to struggle to keep myself at the top of a Google search results page when the search terms aremy own name! Is it too much to ask that he remain unpopular on the internet and in the real world for the rest of his life?

I guess this takes my self-hating to new heights (depths?). I've never met my imposter, but I'm pretty sure... I don't like him.

(I'd write something appropriate in Japanese but the MySpace blog system is still retarded)

No comments:

Post a Comment