Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Survivor 45 - 4501 - "We Can Do Hard Things"

I'm like 12 episodes late, and I'm only halfway into this first episode, but:

I'm very happy Bruce is back. He's the dude who got seriously injured in the very first challenge from last season. Back then I don't even think he settled into camp yet. Good luck to him. 

Dang, Brandon... how hard is it to climb up a ladder? Was it just that slippery or was the water just that cold? You couldn't have been that out of shape.

Emily... I instantly hated her the second she started giving Bruce a hard time at the very beginning of the episode. And then I really, really hated her as the episode went on. That is, until halfway into the episode when the rest of her bonehead tribe started talking about how aliens built the pyramids. The second you give aliens credit for anything, you're the enemy of humanity. What, are human beings only capable of building the same crappy huts you build? Or even worse, that particular race of people couldn't have possibly built anything as grand as the pyramids? Crush them underfoot, Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment