Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ahh what the hell...

[ORIGINAL POST]

[mood|annoyedannoyed]

I was watching some videos when the doorbell rang. It was about 9:30 so I wondered who the hell it could be. I peeked through the window and it was a fucking police officer! Now of course, more than a few things came to my mind.

1) Why the fuck is there a fucking police officer at the fucking front door?

2) What the fuck was the matter?

3) Is this shit for real? I've seen shows on TV about people impersonating police officers to get inside a house where they end up butchering everyone. And it's fucking nighttime already.

4) If I close my eyes will she go away?

Usually my dad watches TV until about 11:00... except for today when he decided to sleep early for some fucking reason, so I didn't know what the fuck I should do. At least until she (not so politely) told me to open the door and (not so politely) told me she needed to use the phone. And of course today I wasn't able to find the cordless phone quickly because my parents were moving everything around AGAIN to finish up the hardwood flooring installation. All the while my dad was putting some damn clothes on. Fucking... fuck...

FUUUUCK........

Apparently they got a call from our house so they came by to investigate. No one was using the damn phone, much less calling 911. Oh, but we got some warning anyway. Fuck.

So now we have some sort of fucking record with the police, we don't know how the fuck they could have gotten a call from our house, we don't fucking know if someone really WAS fucking with our phoneline, and if it happens again we're going to have to fucking pay for them coming over.

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment