Friday, December 10, 2004

Finally over...

[ORIGINAL POST]

That's right people, finals are over with!


Tuesday:

Japanese 200A final. The final was at 4:30 so I came at about 4:00, but everyone was already in some big discussion over where to go as a group during the break, so I felt left out... =( Fortunately the final was easy - even the listening section. (I actually got one listening question wrong on the last test, making it my only mistake on all of the tests!) Everyone finished at around 6:00 so we hung out for a bit in the cold (for some reason). Pearl was the only one smart enough to bring a camera, so she took all the pics (which I guess also means she wasn't in any of them)... I wonder if she's actually planning on sharing them or if they're just for her. I would have snuck in a few pics with my phone except it had to be low on battery! I didn't charge it since I had those long talks with Jason over the dialogue! Argh!

Japanese 320 final. It was supposed to start at 7:30, but for some reason it started at around 7:10. Good thing I came around 7:00 anyway. Since it was test time, we all had to sit one whole seat apart... which means I didn't get a seat at the table! I sat near the wall. This being final day, I didn'tbring my clipboard when I totally needed it, so I had to write on my Japanese 200A book - good thing I brought that, at least. The final was actually pretty easy, as Riggs先生 said. I was able to answer everything, and relatively quickly as well (I think I was the third person to finish). Going through the test with virtually no problems was great, but I also had no feelings of "over-studying," which made it perfect. I finished at around 7:45. Had I known it was going to be that short, I would've had dinner at my house! Riggs先生 asked me if I signed the paper that was passed around, and I said "no" since I couldn't take the class. I hope it really was about some class and not a "I recommend this teacher" thing... eek...


Thursday:

Anthropology 335 final. Ok... not so confident about this one. I read the chapters and all and got the gist of it, but even if I read them carefully, I'm still not sure I could have answered the questions any better. On the bright side, some people didn't get their papers back, including me. That's because if you did, you would get "verbal feedback," and I personally didn't want to stick around any longer than I had to while the professor tells me "liek d00d this paper $µx0r$". That meant I got to go earlier, also in part to me sitting on the side of the class she started on... and there were over 100 people in the class!

Meh, I'll take it.


I'm looking forward to all this free time, of course - I still have several DVDs worth of stuff from Pearl that I probably should look at. Anime, manga, movies, music...

I'm also looking forward to the Gackt stuff I bought at CDJapan. It should come in by next Friday, because it usually takes them a week to get the international money order, a day or two for them to send it, and another day or two for me to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment