Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Just got Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse

Bah... I had two years to get the other endings in SMT IV. But it looks like I'll have to get them now anyway for the best start on SMT IV: Apocalypse?

Oh well, I'll feel better about Reincarnation NG+ and I won't hold back on that DLC I purchased so long ago. And I got to admit, Blight'ing everything to death is fun!

The one worry I had with my OP Flynn was killing Issachar without him asking me to (since I'm going for neutral), but one Blight from a Level 90-ish Flynn (about 250 HP), one Fang Breaker from a Level 20-ish demon (about 80 HP), and one regular attack from an apparently OP Isabeau (about 180 HP) and I had Issachar begging for mercy. Easier alignment math, yay!

Now if I could just get a handle on those NG+/alignment exclusive demons...

No comments:

Post a Comment