Friday, July 15, 2016

Hulu subscription, again

I decided to buy one month of the lower-tier Hulu subscription ($8 with limited commercials) rather than the even-more-expensive-than-Netflix higher tier ($12 with no commercials). Why? Well, I really liked these current Naruto Shippuden filler episodes and my FireTV Stick was coming in the mail.

Subscribing to Hulu definitely improves the quality on my computer, but when they say "limited commercials," you don't get any fewer commercials; it's the same amount of "limited commercials" they've always had!

I checked out Seven Samurai since I know that's part of the Criterion Collection, and I'm glad the movies aren't interrupted by commercials.

UPDATE: Having upgraded to no commercials, Hulu still does the fade in/out between segments.

No comments:

Post a Comment