Friday, April 1, 2016

So I made a joystick for my PSPgo...

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/10714857/#Comment_10714857

More notes:

Turns out the broken PSP that I thought wasn't broken (because my official charging cables really did charge it) really is broken; it wouldn't work with the component cables. Either messed up colors with a direct connection, or not at all through the dock. So to completely cover my bases, I'm going to have to get another PSPgo (black, preferably) because you can only sync a Sixaxis/Dual Shock 3 to one device at a time, and the PSPgo can only pair to one controller. As cool as the AXISdapter stick is, there are still some games that are best played with a controller, and I know Final Fantasy Tactics actually requires the analog to rotate the screen.

The plan was to have the "broken" PSP hold all the PS1 and PSP games that were best played with a stick, and my original, main PSPgo will be paired with a Sixaxis as usual. But there's no point in me playing on the tiny PSPgo screen with a stick, so I'll have to get another, working PSPgo which now go for around $80 to $100, even without the cables.

But at least my plan of having dedicated PSPgos for critical save points for save state abuse in Einhander is one step closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment