Monday, June 22, 2015

Weird-ass dream (2015-06-22)

PE with the old Holy Angels crew! We were all kids again, except for Abby who I was going to congratulate on her recent wedding (and who I, IRL, was not "friends with" on Facebook and only learned about that fact secondhand from someone who was my friend).. huh.

After a warning about the weather from Coach Rios, we were split up into teams and we did various things. Chris O. was at bat and mostly kept hitting homers. Then it was me playing some shmup, except after skipping through the tutorial screens my time was up and I switched to Justin B.

Next thing I remember, I was all set to go home but naturally certain tech issues -- things that only I knew how to solve -- kept me from doing so. Some guy (not from HA) wanted his picture which was impossible but I remembered there was a video of him and I could take a screenshot from that video.

I guess I was so frustrated I woke up several hours earlier than I usually do...

No comments:

Post a Comment