Sunday, June 29, 2014

Weird-ass dreams and the end of Pawn Stars on my DVR

Let's see. In one dream my cousin bought a Vita and he had something like a PhotoFast adapter for his Vita, not unlike how it's used in a PSP with two micro SD cards.

In another dream, I actually was at a grade school reunion, though I got along surprisingly best with somebody who shall rename nameless; he wasn't exactly anywhere near my close circle of friends but he was certainly friendly, we got along, and I even ran into him when I was at PCC. Nothing but respect for the guy and I hope he's doing well.

Lastly, I decided to delete Pawn Stars off the TiVo and delete the episodes that were on the hard drive. Sure, I missed some episodes when transitioning from DirecTV to the Charter box to TiVo, but I made sure to take note of which episodes I missed and tried to look out for them. But I haven't seen the episodes since March or so, and that's because I just really, really don't like Chumlee. Say what you will about the authenticity, but I always liked Old Man and Rick; their expertise and hardballing kept me watching. But when they revamped the intro to include Chumlee, that was the turning point. Just who does enjoy watching such a repulsive character? I remember when they swapped him with Roli (from Counting Cars) for a day, and stuff happened, and at the very end Chumlee was still some lazy ass. I think that was it for me right there. I was proud to say I saw and recorded every single Pawn Stars episode up to that point too. Now the episodes that I didn't yet burn away to my private DVD collection are gone as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment