Monday, April 5, 2010

Twitter officially 100% more useful

I admit it, I have a Twitter account. If you clicked that link just now, you'd see that I only really used it for voting. But last Wednesday the PlayStation Blog was giving away 10 copies of the Shatter Soundtrack through a Twitter contest (first 10 posters to correctly reply) and I made sure to snag one. When I won, I ended up doing a search for "twitter dm" because I had no idea what it was. ("Direct Message." Makes sense.)

Thanks to Google Chrome for speedy page loading and keywords for search engines, Online Stopwatch for easily letting me know when 30 seconds have passed so I could hit F5 to refresh, and Sidhe for making it all possible.

The soundtrack itself is pretty groovy. Reminds me of MJKO at Coalesce (the soundtrack I used for the following video):

No comments:

Post a Comment