Monday, December 4, 2006

Egogoogle: December

[ORIGINAL POST]

Current mood:bouncy

Google: Still on top via my GameFAQs Contributor Recognition page. I think I'd prefer that to my actual homepage...

Yahoo: Still on top via my old Castlevania: SotN manual transcription. I swear it's on a different site each time I see it (damn me and my lack of proper permissions!). Who still needs to read that anyway?

MSN: Still on top via my J.S. Minnow homepage. Can't complain!


I was a few days late, but with finals and my M3 Lite (which I love as much as the DS Lite itself), I both didn't have time to do it earlier and didn't want to do it earlier.

I think I'll change the titles of my future Egogoogle blog posts. Namely, split "Egogoogle" into two words and add the year after the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment