Wednesday, January 4, 2006

How I spent my winter vacation

[ORIGINAL POST]

By Triple Lei.

- read half a book

- discussed how Batman: The Animated Series > Batman Begins > The early Batman movies (if only for Kevin Conroy) at a Christmas party

- watched Mr. & Mrs. Smith twice at said Christmas party, but didn't understand the finer details of the story due to the volume being turned down and none of us being smart enough to work the DVD remote to add subtitles or captions

- watched Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle three times and Dude, Where's My Car? twice

- actually made some progress in Dodonpachi Dai-ou-jou, won an eBay auction forMushihimesama, and got stuck in Bujingai


...


Yeah, I figured I'd get this all down so I don't forget - I'm probably going to have to say it all in Japanese tomorrow. In fact, can MySpace even handle Japanese?


EDIT: NO IT CAN'T. LOOKS LIKE IT'S BACK TO LIVEJOURNAL FOR BLOGGING AFTER ALL.

EDIT #2: Okay, I'll just use my MySpace blog for my really pointless daily rants and my LiveJournal for my slightly better-worded rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment