Sunday, December 25, 2005

LOLOLOL...

[ORIGINAL POST]

I was going to make my first MySpace blog entry extremely profound and highly cogent (and on the first day of the new year accompanied by some sort of introduction), but this was too friggin funny!

From Tekken Zaibatsu:

WHAT THE HELL? YOU MADE A FUCKING TOPIC JUST FOR FUCKING ASKING HOW SHE FUCK THAT BITCHS NAME IS PRONOUNCED? I haaaatteeee yooouuu. Can't you just add someone on msn and then have a voice conversation to ask them? And by the way, why the hell would you ask such an idiotic question? My friend pronounceses Lee and Lei with just LEE. IT DOESNT BOTHER OR HURT ANYONE. Just fucking say whatever you want. You can call her a BITCH and give that name to her for the rest of her life. And haven't you read? NO FUCKING NONSENSE TOPICS. uuuhhhh GOD i hate humens like you.


I must say, I like how the MySpace blog interface looks, but I don't like how I have to search for my "now reading / viewing / listening to" selection instead of just typing it in. Maybe I'll go ahead and make this the new home of my rants and pointless reflections. Too many bad memories on LiveJournal and my Xanga wasn't going anywhere.

Oh, and by the way: I don't usually write things like "LOL" except when I'm making fun of the people who do. This is probably one of those times...

No comments:

Post a Comment