Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A pleasant turn of events...

[ORIGINAL POST]

[mood|cheerfulcheerful]

Well hey, it turns out my week wasn't so bad after all.

That new Gackt single (Metamorphoze) with the limited edition Zeta Gundam stuff? Awesome.

That English quiz I was worried about? Turns out I did get a "B". Not bad for only 10 minutes of last-minute studying.

That English paper? Done. I seem to outdo myself everytime: I finished rereading the story at 1:20 am... got 1 hour of sleep... then 3 hours of sleep. Then I started at about 6:00 am and finished at 10:00 am! Right now I'm feeling great because it's the longest possible time before another paper!

Another quiz that was supposed to be today was postponed until Thursday. Sweetness.

I finally sat down and actually started watching my downloaded dramas. Mars is freaking cool - much better than any of the other manga-based dramas I've seen before, Full House included. And that main guy looks cool (can't say "hot" because I'm a guy)... in fact I'm pretty sure that was the look I was going for with my long hair a year ago:



And last but not least, through some happy coincidence (or perhaps a special alignment of the stars), I bumped into Pearl again, and she looked even better than I remembered... I mean, I knew I missed her (and, uh, the rest of the people in our Japanese class...), but wow. I missed her even when I was with her, looking at her. (It's a good thing she doesn't read my LJ or I'd be in trouble! )

No comments:

Post a Comment